Bride Entry Ideas!Need ideas for Indian bride entrance? Read on to take your pick
1. Bride entry has to be prominent as it is a entering a new life almost
2. Few simple creative additions can make the bride entry look beyond regular
Here are a few Indian bridal entry ideas that you could take your pick from:
• Flower magic: Dressed like a princess (obviously!), bride can enter with flower petals strewn all over the path she will walk. Better still, there could be a tunnel of nothing but fresh flowers through which she will walk to her groom.
• Carried in carriage: In traditional Indian weddings, it is the gorgeously done up doli in which the bride can make her grand entry. If you wish, it could be a carriage drawn by elegant four white horses. After all, why should boys have all the fun?
• Caaaar: Yep. It could be a stretched out limousine or a royal vintage car that can carry the bride straight up to the altar. Truly magnificent!
• Ethereal: Your idea of romance is soft and simple? Well, then how about traditional lamps lighting up the way the bride is supposed to enter, accompanied by no one but the bride herself, looking ethereal and glowing like the beautiful lamps…
• Music all the way: Remember movie Main Hoon Na when Shahrukh Khan starts hearing music being played by a band whenever he sees his ladylove Sushmita Sen? You could try that too! The moment dressed as a bride you enter, it will be music all around…could be melodies of the sitar or beats of the drum, played by a band LIVE!
• Zara hatke: If the regular bores you and you wanna have some fun, why not go the Gul Panag way who had a cool bike escorting her at her wedding. You too could drive in, Roadie style albeit dressed in the best wedding attire the world has ever seen.
The choice is yours. And, there could be much much more! Whatever you decide, just keep it a surprise for your groom and his family. You don’t want to miss their expressions when they see the future lady-of-the-house make a statement of sorts with her great grand bridal entry!
Anu Bhambhani,Content writer,
Splash Events, The Wedding Planners
wedding planners in jaipur / wedding planners in udaipur / wedding planners in jodhpur / wedding planners in jaisalmer / wedding planners in rajasthan
Date published:15th July 2014