Groom can feel like a king on the wedding day, we will tell you how?
- Groom has to enter for the wedding ceremony in the most impressive manner
- Plan the groom entry in the best way with the help of your wedding planner
- Read some ideas of groom entry and pick the one you like the most
- Red Carpet Groom entry has to be royal, what better way than to have a red carpet rolled over under groom’s pathway.
- Princely entry He has to enter like a Prince, that’s what he is for the day and our team will create an overall ambience that groom and guests feel taken into majestic royal times.
- Lights Spotlight has to be the groom, lights will be only on the groom and something more we can plan as per your choice.
- Glittering entry Groom entry will be glitzy with glitters pouring all around only on groom.
- Flash mob Group of trained dancers and the group is huge almost like a crowd who welcome the groom when he is entering the main venue.
- Auto Entry Groom Enters in a very simple manner in an auto but the real fun is auto is beautifully decorated and his friends are escorting the auto.
- Entry sitting on any favourite animal The entry is made sitting on any animal of the groom’s choice, grooms opt for horse, elephant.
The list is endless and so is the fun.
Co-owner of Splash Events, The Wedding Planners
wedding planners in jaipur / wedding planners in udaipur / wedding planners in jodhpur / wedding planners in jaisalmer / wedding planners in rajasthan
Date Published: 7th April 2016